This trick involves getting your dog to crawl forward with her belly flat to the ground.
1. Start with your dog in the Down position.
2. This is a simple luring technique – it's best done with a treat, rather than a target stick. Hold the treat in your closed hand in front of the dog, between her paws.
3. Slowly draw the treat back towards you, keeping your hand on the ground. As you move your hand, your dog should start to crawl forward after it.
4. When she starts to inch forward, click and give her the treat.
5. If she keeps bringing her belly up off the floor and standing, keep your free hand on her back as you move the treat along the ground.
6. Once she gets used to the movement, introduce the command "Crawl" just before you start moving the treat.
7. Increase the distance she must crawl before she gets the treat.
8. Once she masters the technique, try sitting a few feet away from her and getting her to crawl across the room to you.