You are receiving this because you subscribed to the Australian Shepherd Lovers Newsletter. This newsletter is also available online here.
Australian-Shepherd-Lovers.com Newsletter #040
Last month I shared with you that we had reached a milestone of 1 million vistors to the website. Since I started Australian-Shepherd-Lovers.com we've added what is now one of the most comprehensive Breeder Directories, we've added our Facebook page (which has a good start of well over 3000 fans) and our forums like the Aussie Q & A and Reader's Aussies forums that together now have over 1000 submissions. Then to top it off we realeased our community ebook "Australian Shepherd Lover's Guide To Australian Shepherd Training & Care." Get your copy here.
But I'm not telling you all this to brag. Okay, maybe a little. ;-)
Seriously though, my point is that we have a solid foundation here going forward. I want to make 2012 a banner year for Aussie Lovers and need your help to build a community and a resource we can all be proud of and join in.
Want to get involved? I need your help to spread the word. Tell Aussie owners you know about our community and resources.
• Are you in forums on the web? Tell members about our website and Facebook page (respecting forum rules of course).
• Do you have a website? Tell your visitors about us by adding a link. More info about that here.
• Do friends of yours own Aussies? Send them an email with our links so they don't miss out. (No spamming of course.)
• And I would love to see you get involved in the website. Do you know something about Aussies? Do you see a gap in information on the website? Why not write an article to help others learn from your experience? I've already posted excellent articles submitted by guest writers who have added greatly to the depth of information on the site. You can submit one article on a topic dear to your heart or consider becoming a regular guest writer. Contact me with your ideas.
Here's to making 2012 a great year and living up to our title of "The #1 Resource for Australian Shepherd Lovers."
In This Issue:
- New Articles
- Reader's Aussies
- Photo of the Month
- Featured Product
- Dog Quote for Today
Please feel free to forward this newsletter to anyone you feel would also benefit from this information. If someone you know has forwarded this newsletter to you, you can subscribe here to make sure you automatically receive future issues.
Dog Bladder Infection Symptoms Can Indicate Serious Problems
A dog bladder infection may not seem like an urgent problem, but left untreated it can develop into a serious health issue affecting your dog's vital internal organs. Find out more about dog urinary tract infection here.
Dog Games and Activities
Looking for dog games and dog activities? Breeder, Gayle Silberhorn, shares her tips on indoor dog games and activities you and your dog can enjoy even on days when going outside is not an option.
They Even Protect Our Neighbors!
This is an incredible story from Tom Carpenter about his Aussie, Chaser, that you won't want to miss. We all know how much we are indebted to our Aussies for how much they enrich our lives but sometimes even our neighbors are grateful for the vigilance and intelligence of our favorite breed!
Aussie Rescue Listings
If you are considering getting an Aussie (or another Aussie) there are many that are in need of loving homes.
Check out the main Australian Shepherd Rescue Listings page here or check out the newest additions to the list...
USA, Moreno Valley, California, 3, Colby
Colby is a male Australian Shepherd. He is fixed already. He is your typical lap dog. Loves being petted and given massages :) right now he is in need of a new home because he does not always get along with our other young pup.
Photo of the Month
Who rescued who? At 15.5 years of age, our female, blue merle, Australian Shepherd Rescue AnnieB enjoys daily walks at Fisherman's Cove in Manasquan, NJ... keeping us "all smiles"!
>> Australian Shepherd Photo of the Month
BoosterBath – Recommended by top veterinarians, breeders & handlers worldwide... MADE IN USA!
- Pays for itself in less than 10 washes at your local dogwash!
- Indoor Outdoor
- Directional 6′ drain hose
- Elevates, Contains, and Drains!
- You stay dry!
- Saves your back, bathroom and your time!
- No slip mat
- Unique 360 Degree Access Reduces Back Strain!
- Shampoo caddy means no more chasing down shampoo bottle!
- Fan nozzle hooks on rim of tub, volume control on/off
- Adjustable 3 point leash restraint system keeps your dog safe.
- Veterinarian Recommended!
Use coupon DB2012 and you will receive 15% off at checkout on any order over $100. (Ends Jan. 22, 2012.)
Dog Quote for Today
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring -- it was peace."
~ Milan Kundera
Did You Get Your Copy of The New Ebook Yet?
• Over 220 photos submitted by our Aussie Community
• Tons of info on training and caring for your Aussie
• Visit this link to find out more about everything that's included...
>> Get Your Copy Here...
Join Us on Facebook!
If you haven't joined yet I'd like to invite you to visit http://www.facebook.com/AustralianShepherdLovers and click on "Like" at the top of the page to become a member of our Facebook page.
Twitter: To follow us on Twitter visit this link and click "Follow". http://twitter.com/AussieShepLover
Until Next Time...
Check back with us often as we are always adding more great information. Please let us know if there is something you would like to see on Australian-Shepherd-Lovers.com.
We love to hear from fellow Australian Shepherd Lovers like you. Send us your ideas, your feedback and photos/stories of your Aussie so we can include them on the site.
All the Best and Woof!
Anton and Levi
Australian-Shepherd-Lovers.com is Powered by Site Build It!
DISCLOSURE: Many of the products and services we advertise and recommend in this newsletter provide us with an affiliate commission for referrals. Using our affiliate links ensures we are credited for referrals when you make a purchase. We very much appreciate your support. We take this responsibility very seriously and endeavor to only promote quality products and services from reputable merchants and providers. If you are dissatisfied (or very pleased) with the quality of the products or the service provided, please contact us and let us know about your experience.
New! Leave a Comment
Share your thoughts! Leave a comment in the box below.