Hello, I was just wondering. I have a female blue merle Aussie that is purebred but her sire/dam were not registered. Can she be registered with the National Stog Dog Registry without her parents being papered? Thanks a lot for your help.

Comments for NSDR?

Click here to add your own comments

by: Gayle-- Big Run Aussies

I would contact their office to see what they say, but if your Aussie is spayed or neutered, you can get an ILP from almost any organization and show them in performance events such as agility, obedience and herding.

by: Anne Calmes

Hi why would you choose NSDR over ASCA or AKC to register your dog?

You need to go to the website and find out

Hope this helps

Anne Calmes
Gold Ring Aussies

by: Anonymous

You cannot register with AKC or ASCA if you do not have papers that show the parents were registered to one of these already.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Australian Shepherd Q & A.

Australian-Shepherd-Lovers.com icon

Guide To Australian Shepherd Training & Care

Have Dog Training Questions?

Check out these introductory dog training videos...

I want some help training my new puppy.

I want my dog to stop barking at everything.

I want my dog to walk nicely and calmly on the leash.

I want my dog to listen and come every time I call!

I want my dog to stop being aggressive.