I have a 1 year old Australian Shepherd and I was wondering what is a good routine for her? I have one set up for her, but I'm not sure if it's right?
- 10 minute walk in the morning
- 10-20 minute Frisbee > Time depends on weather > Minimum of 3 times a day
- 30 minute afternoon walk
- After 9pm > Dog Fishing (Tie a toy to a rope and pole and have her chase it)
- General romping around the house throughout the day and night.
- 10 minute walk before bed
Comments for What's a Good Daily Exercise Routine for an Australian Shepherd?
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Australian Shepherd Q & A.
Have Dog Training Questions?
Check out these introductory dog training videos...
I want my dog to stop being aggressive.
I want some help training my new puppy.
I want my dog to stop barking at everything.
I want my dog to walk nicely and calmly on the leash.